For Fall 2023 Commencement, degree candidates will assemble no later than 8:30 a.m. at the University Student Union Theater, 1st Floor.
The University Marshal Service will assemble the candidates in line by college/school in the order as follows:
- James H. Gilliam, Jr., College of Liberal Arts
- School of Architecture and Planning
- Earl G. Graves, Sr., School of Business and Management
- School of Community Health and Policy
- School of Computer, Mathematical and Natural Sciences
- School of Education and Urban Studies
- Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr., School of Engineering
- School of Global Journalism and Communication
- School of Social Work
- School of Graduate Studies
Degree candidates should look for the blue and orange banner identifying their college/school upon arriving in the University Student Center.