Event Parking Locations
1. Commons Garage (Student Center) – Event Parking/ President’s Guests
- Please note that 50 spaces should be reserved (beginning from the first floor) for President’s VIP guests including platform guests, Regents, participants, etc.
- VIP guests should show their President’s guests pass to police officers on duty to maneuver through traffic to reach garage.
- If President’s guest spaces are not filled by 12:00 PM, then spaces should be released to the public.
- Once the parking garage has been filled, traffic should be directed towards South and then West Campus (if needed) for remaining event parking locations. Those parking at West campus should be directed to walk over the bridge to Hill Field House.
2. Lot Y (lower level behind Fine Arts) – Event Parking
3. Lot Z (lot adjacent to the Alumni House) – Event Parking
4. Lot U (Montebello) – Event Parking
5. Lot QN (School of Business) – Event Parking
6. Lot BSSC (Behavioral and Social Sciences Center)– Event Parking
7. North Campus Garage (CBEIS) – Event Parking (overflow)
Handicap/ Special Parking Locations
8. Lot CC/LR (University Memorial Chapel/ Library Roadway) – Disability Parking
9. Lot X (Fine Arts) – Overflow handicap parking (must catch shuttle bus)
- Please have all parking locations available by 7:00 AM (garage will open on time at 6:00 AM)
- Commencement event parking will be Complimentary all day at all locations.
- Lot CC/LR permit holders will be temporarily relocated to Lot L/M or the Commons Garage for the day